With the popularity of smoothies, juicers and soups, new blender product offerings continue to emerge on the consumer market on an almost daily basis. Long gone are the days when a blender was merely just a blender. Today’s consumers are now presented with myriad options in terms of price, size, included accessories and more. Nowadays, we have gone way beyond the simple food processor and there are so many types on the market, including smoothie makers, immersion blenders
, hand blenders, professional blenders, commercial blenders, powerful blenders for juicing… the list is almost endless.
Popular blender purchase picks now include options such as:
- Personal devices that enable individuals to blend a drink for one for the ultimate in grab-and-go convenience
- All-in-one blender systems that come with a range of accessories and provide immense opportunities for culinary inspiration
- Commercial-grade options that ensure consistent restaurant-quality results that are exceptional in terms of taste and looks
- High-end blenders with more powerful motors for peak horsepower, beautiful stainless steel bodies that look good in any kitchen, and sound enclosures for reduced noise levels
In addition to the popular blender categories discussed above, there is a newer niche market of “quiet blenders” that show an incredible amount of burgeoning consumer interest.
Potential blender buyers are very interested in options that provide all of their favorite blending activities but remove much of the noise and disruption associated with blending. Whether a lack of noise is required due to a sleeping baby or relaxing patrons at a bar, there is an undeniable need for quieter blenders
that do not encumber noise quality in one’s surroundings.
Fortunately, there are plenty of high-quality offerings available on the market today that encompass the best of what blenders have to offer in terms of performance but also features all-new technology aimed at reducing the amount of noise involved in the blending process.
If you are interested in procuring a quiet-style blender
, read on below for our top 5 blenders available for purchase today in 2017.
Jamba Juice Company is famed for its delectable drinks that are chock-full of wholesome ingredients like fresh fruit, wheatgrass, and vegetables. A familiar sight in their retail stores, glass-enclosed industrial styled blenders chops, pulverize and blend an assortment of ingredients to a silky-smooth perfection for customers.
Jamba has recently ventured into the home appliances market with their blender entry that features a soundproofing enclosure. Recognizing a void that needed to be filled within the industry, Jamba launched this product not only in response to consumer interest in creating Jamba-style drinks at home but from consumers who were seeking a blender that was both quiet and affordable.
Quieter blenders have been available on the market. Vitamix is particularly renowned for its machine’s quiet operation. Favored by many users’ due to its high performance and quiet operation, Vitamix blenders can be used anytime, even while babies are napping and adults are trying to sleep. However, Vitamix blenders are costly. Enter Jamba Juice Company Appliances.
With the company’s all-new blender appliance for home users, Jamba has created a product that encompasses performance, affordability, and versatility with their Quiet Blend Blender that utilizes variable speed controls, pulse functionality, and a noise-proofing shield to create a blending experience that produces only a fraction of the noise of traditional blenders.
||10 x 10.6 x 19.9 inches
- Robust 32-ounce shatterproof jar
- Included 20-ounce portable traveling cup
- Pulse speed control
- 5-year warranty
- Food-zoned BPA-free materials
- Low-profile design enables appliance to fit under most cabinets
- Dishwasher safe
- Significantly quieter than traditional blenders
- Integrated sound-reduction shield
- BPA-free status is only extended to food zones within the blender
Although expensive, the Blendtec Pro 800 is heralded as the “World’s Quietest Blender.” With its industrial-grade construction, the Professional 800 from Blendtec enables consumers to blend, chop, pulverize, mince, and crush to their heart’s content in a manner that is never disruptive or annoying to sleeping family members.
The incredible noise-dampening ability of this blender is due mostly in part to its comprehensively sealed sound enclosure in addition to its proprietary innovative airflow distribution and sound dampening mechanisms.
The Professional 800 provides far more than just a noise-free experience. With its illuminated touch-style display interface, users can customize their blender
experience through pre-programming options, variable speed choices, and more.
An 11-speed touch slider with pulse option enables users to produce high-quality precision results. To see how the Professional 800 can change your culinary game, get one today here
||9.84 x 14.96 x 17.32 inches
- Illuminated, touch-style interface for a high-tech experience
- Options for pre-programming cycles
- 11-speed slider and pulse control for precision results
- Includes a BPA-free WildSide jar with grip-style vented lid
- Extremely expensive option
- Heavyweight appliance
- Tall dimensions may make it difficult to store in some kitchens
The Vitamix Quiet One Blender is constructed from industrial-grade parts and is used in commercial settings such as smoothie and juice bars and restaurants. Weighing in at a whopping 27 pounds, this blender is a behemoth that stands out among its competitors. With its robust size, it sits affixed securely to surfaces and is able to withstand the most vigorous of blending.
This pricey machine, the Quiet One from Vitamix is quite the consumer investment. With its ability to produce restaurant-quality professional results, consumers who can afford this option will be sold on the super-quiet operational functions that enable them to use their blender in every way without being disruptive to others in close proximity.
If you are interested in procuring a Quiet One Blender from Vitamix, buy yours here
||13 x 14 x 22 inches
- Industrial-grade construction
- Magnetic seal
- Robust 27-pound weight withstands the most vigorous of blending
- Quiet operation does not disturb those sleeping or napping nearby
- Trusted brand used in many restaurants, bars, and shops
- Top-of-the-spectrum pricing
- Repairs may require professional services
Yet another commercial blender option on this list, the Hamilton Beach Commercial Summit High-Performance Sensor Blender is relatively pricey (as is to be expected) but is still lower in price than the competing “Quiet One” Blender from Vitamix.
Featuring patented technology such as single touch sensor blending and cavitation functionality, the Hamilton Beach Summit ensures users create perfect drinks every time with professional, restaurant-quality results. Users will love the many programmable options that come with this machine, in addition to powerful build components that ensure longevity and quality for sustained results.
||4.2 x 5.2 x 11.9 inches
- Automatically adjusting blending capability to ensure perfectly blended drinks every time
- Three horsepower motor
- Patented single touch sensor blending monitors power usage and speed to achieve exceptional drink quality consistently
- Exceptional number of pre-programming cycles
- Automatic shut-off option
- Cavitation function prompts user to add more liquid if needed
- Wave Action system continuously incorporates liquids
- Skid-proof grip on bottom of machine
- USB port enables updates to the machine
- Integrated sensor prevents wear and tear
- Can be installed in multiple ways or be used on counter
- Integrated fans keep the unit’s motor cool
- Reduced noise and disruption levels through “Quiet Shield” technology
The Breville brand may not be as well-known as Vitamix and Hamilton Beach; however, the company is certainly a worthy competitor. Breville products are top-notch and feature a sleekly contemporary aesthetic that looks great in a wide range of kitchens and environments.
Their 800BLXL Die-Cast Hemisphere 2-Speed Blender is among the company’s quietest options available today. Admittedly, this blender is not as quiet as the Vitamix Quiet One; however, at a price that is nearly significantly less (even more when on sale), the Breville is a premium choice that will offer users superb levels of noise reduction without breaking the bank.
With its specially-designed bowl that is scratch and crack-resistant, this blender is able to uniquely shred, blend, and pulverize ingredients to a uniform consistency. Aided by its super powerful 1000-watt motor, users will be able to accomplish a number of culinary tasks effortlessly and easily with their Breville blender. Get yours here today
||11.5 x 9.2 x 16.5 inches
- Measurement markings
- 1000-watt motor
- Specially shaped bowl for unique blending mechanism
- Much less costly than competing blenders
- Extra wide steel blades prevent trapped food within the bowl
- Dishwasher safe
- Die-cast stainless base
- Baked enamel measurements